We offer advice on
In an ever-changing economy, employers are always looking for innovative and tax-efficient ways to reward, retain and incentivise employees, while ensuring compliance with their PAYE obligations. Our dedicated employment tax team has detailed knowledge and expertise in providing tax advice to employers on all employee tax issues, including the following:
- Tax-free employee incentives
- Share-based remuneration plans
- Payment of travel and subsistence expenses
- Termination/redundancy payments In an environment where enhanced corporate governance is to the fore, Mazars can work with your HR and finance teams to provide:
- Employment tax (PAYE/PRSI) health checks and due diligence reviews
- Tax advice to payroll professionals
- Assisting companies with PAYE/PRSI audits
- Advising on the tax treatment of payments to contractors
Personal Tax Services / Private Client
As personal tax rates are still high, individuals must still focus on mechanisms to manage their effective rate of tax...
Capital Gains Tax
Many clients have significant unused capital losses following the liquidity crisis and global recession. We provide advice on the effective utilisation of capital losses...
In understanding that our clients’ businesses have individual and diverse demands, we focus on identifying what services are required...
Estate Tax Planning
With property values steadily increasing, now is the perfect time for putting in place tax efficient estate tax planning measures...
When done correctly and with appropriate technical guidance, VAT management offers very significant opportunities for cash-flow, competitiveness and bottom-line savings...
Revenue Audits & Investigations
As the Revenue Commissioners continue to dedicate more resources to their Revenue Audit programme, clients will need assistance...
In an ever-changing economy, employers are always looking for innovative and tax-efficient ways to reward, retain and incentivise employees, while ensuring compliance with their PAYE obligations...